Saturday, February 27, 2010

When all you can do....

Life isn't all bed of roses, peaches and cream all the time. It will throw you hard knocks and curve ball. ALL of us have gone thru it and have our crosses to bare. When this happens ,when devestation hits,depression and questions set in; all you can do is really put one feet in front of each other,dust yourself off,smile and count your blessing. Seeing the huge, to what seems to be minuscule. You do the best that you can and rise about the cards that you have been dealt  with.

Trust me I get that it is easier said than done, and it can be a slow and painful process but is the alternative choice a beautiful one?I highly doubt it.

I may not have a lot but what I do have  or maybe the fact is I do have a lot; for the people in my life, I am thankful for. I am blessed .I adore love and cherish every single thing.. every single one of my loves. For better or worse I carry that with me always.

Love and prayers going out the Chilean brothers and sisters, those affected by the earthquake or the tsunami. God's love and blessings always.

http://mashable.com/2010/02/27/chile-relief/

No comments: