Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love Dichotomy



I am blessed the day you came into my life
I am cursed the day you came into my life

I love that I love you
I hate that I love you

You see me
You don't see me
You know me
You don't know me

I need this to change
I need to move on
but I don't know how
Can't imagine my life without you
Its lfe without love
its life without music

After all these year
Its still there
Its never gone
Even after you left
Even after I thought I'd let you go into her arms
Like that love that never dies
Like that pain that would never go away

I was fine
Wish you hadn't shown up at my doorstep again
Looking the way you do
Doing the things you do
Saying the things you say

I am holding on to reality
You bring back the love and dream

What the hell am I to do?
You can't do this to me


Kuala Lumpur
February 24, 2009

No comments: