Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Unconditional


Thinking of you,
Always thinking of you
Couldn't be bothered ..
Bothered to tell my heart...
Bothered to tell my mind..
Shut it off!!
Not even going to....
Never made sense... probably never will
But that's OK
I have surrendered to that.

Don't take me for naive,
Don't take me for stupid,
Don't take be for silly,
I know imperfections.....
but,,, in those imperfections
you were always my unconditional,
Always my guiding light,
making me ,
telling me,
wanting me,
Seek and be that better version of you,
as YOU yourself seek that better version of you

There will always be darkness,
You are that light,
You are that rock,
In your arms,
I feel love,
In that heart that millions seek,
In that heart that millions cares,
I am that corner space,
Where I still feel the safest,
I feel my wings,
I feel my joy,
Where I do feel my peace,
I just do.

In the seen or the unseen imperfections,
You are my unconditional,
Eternally will be.

Kuala Lumpur
February 6,2014

No comments: