Tuesday, February 18, 2014

For The Last Time

Let go,
Tears,
Anger,
Hurtful behavior,words
They are there,
They may chip away at you,
But you are better than believing that crap thrown at you,
Letting it tear you down
Breaking you,

I refuse to let you do that to yourself,
You may not be perfect,
You've been called names,
Told a million times of whats wrong with you,
How you ought to be,
You are human,
You are allowed to be imperfect,
But know this.......
You are beautiful,
soul and spirit,
Just remember that......

Dust yourself off
Tell yourself
I am here..
I am who I am
I am a good person,
You want to kick me
Maybe you did,
But I rise up.

You lost me,
You are never going to win....
I choose ME
In the name of God and everything that is holy,
I choose love and I choose ME
You can kiss me GOODBYE
I am done,
I am done,
I am done,


Kuala Lumpur
February 19 2014

No comments: