Sunday, February 16, 2014

Breaking Down


Broke down,
Its not about you..
But somehow that ego of yours,
Made it about you...
Manage to criticize and chip away at my being,
That I don't believe , dress and do things to way you do,
What a bad person I am,

You wonder why I can't talk to you....
I don't feel safe,
Your love...
The one that you claim to have...
They feel conditional,
Your love is conditional,

When I look at you,
Most of the time I think,
I do not want to be like you,
Not this version of you,

I was never good enough then,
I am still less then to you now,


If I am mad....
Hell I am......This shit is done...
Whats stopping me?
I don't even know where to start.
Even if I did....
My soul would stop me...

Damn conscience!!!!
God and faith stopped me..
And still.... I am the bad one....
You can't even remember what I said or did five minutes ago....

If you only knew
the raw words I wish I could say to you,
You don't even really want to hear and see me,
and THAT'S THE TRUTH!


Kuala Lumpur
February 17, 2014

No comments: