Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not Just Tonight

My love
whats inside
My faith
My believe
My trust
Its not for a moment
Its not just for a day

Its has been there
It is there
It will be there
with me
in me
For you
For me
Its there from the moment I wake up
till the moment I close my eyes


It scares me
I can't deny
But you've been a part of it
But you've been in it
For so long
that I don't care what happens anymore
I don't care whats said anymore
I just trust that voice inside of me
I just trust the divine
thats all I do
You are forever
You are everyday
not just for one night

Tell me to be rid of it
I wouldn't know how
Probably wouldn't even want to
what would I do
what would I be
without my love, my heart my joy, my pain
the one that makes me feel gratitude


Kuala Lumpur
October 30, 2010

No comments: