Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lines

Insane?
Love?
Insanity that is love?
The confusion
The clarity
The truth
The lies
The inbetween
Things we know
Things we don't know
That only God knows

Deepest purest feeling
Deepest darkenest confusion
I must have done something wrong
I must have done something right
I must have done something really right and really wrong
Cuz there you are....
Like the itch that can't,won't twitch
Because of you....

In the name of everything that is holy
In the name of everything that is beautiful and real to me
In the name in everything that is sane,pure and sacred to me
Ever since you walked into my life
It has never been the same
I love it
It drives me crazy
with my two feet firmly grounded
I love and embrace it
forever ..feeling the fool hopelessly devoted to you
Thats OK
Its not OK
whatever!!!.....

Forever
Still my beautifully perfectly imperfect
"Sayang"
"Cinta"
L..O.V.E


Kuala Lumpur
October 24,2010

No comments: