Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Death is the only certainty

Apologize before hand if I sound "preachy"

Last night I got a phone call from L. Our She told me that our mutual friend Lil's husband had past away Saturday. Apparently it was a untended heart attack when he was playing soccer. I got to know him as friend and such an all around great guy; husband and dad....

We all know that nothing is ever certain in live but death, but I was still sad and shocked when I heard that. They have two beautiful children. The youngest baby just turned one. My heart breaks when I think of them. It breaks when I think of Lil. He was the best love,blessed thing that could have ever happen to that lovely beautiful,strong woman I know.


I have always lead my life with this in mind...

I believe that you do have a higher power that you answer to when you live and die. Having said that that higher power would want us to enjoy the precious life and the borrowed time that we have on this earth the best,loving,balanced way humanly possible..

Death is a certainty but that should not get you to have the fear to live

Live your life like you love God (you love God..You love each other, you treat each other right)

Live like you are gonna live this earth tomorrow

RIP Shahrul You are loved and will be missed but forever in our hearts and soul...

Thank you for everything my friend


Al Fatihah
God's love always

No comments: