Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Randomocity Zee

Just like everyone I know , I open my eyes say my prayers and gratitude. Go on with my day with God in my heart and smile on my face. I have to admit there is this random thought,feeling that just went running thru my head. Almost making me feel rather annoyed at myself. Hard pill swallow and to admit but I know I am not alone.

Could I really have thoughts,picture,prayers that love is and will be in my life that I deserve every thing that life has to offer. Hard to admit, but yeah there is that nagging that picks at you and wants you to hear it,trying hard to sabotage everything.

How do you really truly shut up that evil voice that wants you to believe that you are undeserving of what is good,whats blessings....

Lets start with really really really giving that little twit the middle finger shall we? =))

No comments: