Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet me half way

I know love,life is a journey
I can't help but to see and feel you in it
I do love you
I do care
I am patient

But baby....
how long does this have to go on
I have made a damn fool of myself loving you long enough
I know how it started
I just don't know how to stop it
I don't know how to hate you
Its impossible
you are the deepest part of my heart
the deepest loving part me,my heart and my soul

Will there be a time that you would truly,really see me
Will there ever be a time that I hear the words
Will there ever be a time that I feel the love
Will the ever be a time that I feel the arms wrapped around me
Truly
madly
deeply
For me to be sure
I just want to know that its real
I am not stupid
I am not crazy

I feel it in my heart
I want it to be
If God would hear it
If God meant it for me


June 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

1 comment: